Dominic Christian, Chair of Inclusion @Lloyd’s and CEO of Aon, UK, recently wrote:
“Our world, as we know it, is growing ever more complex and uncertain with threats as diverse as climate change and cyber crime. Keeping pace with the rate of change from a risk perspective is a challenge that needs the brightest and most innovative minds.”
Dominic’s words apply both to the insurance industry, and to those of us who advise and represent insurers.
As a proud sponsor of the 2017 Dive In festival, we leverage the rich diversity of our workforce including diverse perspectives, cultural backgrounds, skills and opinions to provide better solutions for our clients.
Diverse teams and diversity of thought can lead to greater innovation and better problem solving capability.
To find out more, we hope you will join us on Tuesday 26 September at Dive In Sydney for the ‘Innovation Through Diversity’ panel discussion, which will include the following speakers:
- Matthew Finnis, CEO, St Kilda Football Club.
- Robin Johnson, Country Head Australia, XL Catlin.
- Giselle Walther, Group Managing Director, Aon.
- Troy Roderick, Strategic Advisor, Male Champions of Change. Executive Ambassador, Catalyst Australia. Former Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Telstra.
- Tricia Hobson, Partner & Chair, Norton Rose Fulbright.
Tickets are free, and can be booked here.